ICS Admissions 2018-19
We welcome admissions to ICS from Primary Section to High School for the academic year 2018-19. Admission is subject to availability of seats since the school maintains an average of 20 students in a class. Our admission procedure is mentioned in detail. Please feel free to call the Admin Officer at the school tel no +91-94888-47666 on weekdays, between 9 am and 5 pm or email firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Campus tour and interaction
At ICS, we follow a 3-step process of admission that places emphasis on the comfort level that the student, teacher, and parent can find in the very first campus visit.
- We invite you to take a guided tour of the school campus and to review the facilities & infrastructure that the institution provides like the smart class, the library, labs and the playfields, the dining facilities and the classrooms.
- We also recommend an engaged interaction between the student & parents and the class teacher and his/her relevant subject teachers.
- Each child is introduced to the school Principal to get to know each other better and to get a clearer understanding of mutual goals and objectives.
ICS offers a limited number of seats to boarding students, each year, from ages 8 yrs and upward. Please review the boarding facilities and details, by clicking the link below.
It will be necessary for the incoming student to carry the following documents required at the time of admission:
- Transfer Certificate (in original)
- Birth Certificate copy
- Medical Certificate in original
- Community Certificate copy
- Copy of recent mark sheet
School fees are payable in separate installments through the year. The fees include tuition fee, books & stationery, food and transportation (applicable to day students). Extra-curricular activities are also included in the fee structure. For more details on fees and fee schedule for day students, call our Admin Officer, +91-94888-47666.
Transportation (for day students) is provided to and from the school, on designated bus routes. Every care is taken to provide safe and timely transportation, each day. School bus safety rules are to be keenly adhered to, by the students. You will be required to fill the transportation form at the time of admission, indicating your preferred point of pick up on the designated route.
International Community School, Kota Hall Road; Kotagiri, Nilgiris Dist., India – 643217. Phone: 9488847666 Email firstname.lastname@example.org